Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brasil Diaries: Countdown to Takeoff



I will be in Bahia from August 14th -22nd. I have decided to actually keep a running diary of things that are happening. This first post was actually written on Wednesday, August 13th around 7pm. I was unable to send it via mobile uploading, but have published it here censor free.

The trip to Brasil, is now upon me and I am filled with a mixture of apprehension, joy, fear and disbelief. I believe that we have the power to manifest our destiny by simply stating and believing things to be. I manifested this trip and as I sit at the gate, waiting for boarding to begin, I am really shocked at my reality.

The night before was spent with good people and amazing conversation. It was just the send off I wanted and some needed. It lasted into the wee hours of the morning and it is all I can think about while I work thru all of these feelings. The messages for me have been about becoming more emotional. I have been working to understand what that means, while all along trying to wade the shaky waters that that type of openness brings in me. I am love and it is reflected in all of the people in my life. Old and new, people have expressed genuine happiness for me and it makes leaving harder, but coming back so much richer.

As the tears of pent-up emotion stream down my face, I finally understand that message. So, I am going to Brasil carried by my abilities to manifest a destiny that has always been mine to claim.

Obrigada...

No comments: